FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use software used to create custom solutions for your business that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web. Use FileMaker Pro to manage and share information with your team. Build your own solution or use one of the many built-in Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects and more.
- Start quickly - Choose from a variety of professionally designed Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects, invoices, assets, and more.
- Import existing data - Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files.
- Customize with ease - Use flexible design tools to make your layouts look and work just the way you want, all without programming -- even add your company logo.
- Get built-in reporting tools - Easy-to-use reporting and charting tools make it easy to make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards with a few clicks. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats.
- Share with your team - Create and share solutions across iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac. Connect up to 5 other people on a network. Or use FileMaker Server to securely share with larger groups and extend solutions to the web.
- Integrate with other programs - Exchange and interact with data from other applications. Plus, create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL data sources.
Note: If you have individual licenses of FileMaker Pro 13, 12, or 11 you are eligible for upgrade pricing ($196) on FileMaker Pro 14. Upgrade eligibility for version 11 ends September 25, 2015.
Windows: Addressed an issue where emails could not be sent from the 64-bit version of FileMaker Pro to a 64-bit version of Microsoft Outlook 2013. However, if you are still experiencing problems, see the FileMaker Knowledge Base answer 15190.
OS X: Addressed an issue where FileMaker Pro did not open when a corrupted font had been installed in OS X.
Scripting and calculations